- This machine is for packing products in tray or slice sake, etc.
- Products are manually fed in the machine by feeder.
- Products area carried away by infeed lugs are over-wrapped by film at forming box.
- Wrapper driven by servo motor for ease in packet length change on HMI.
- Infeed design such that biscuits crumbs does not fall on roller chain.
- Ease in cleaning
- Product contact part of food grade quality standard.
- User-friendly HMI operation packet length adjustment from HMI.
- Auto print correction system and print mark correction by HMI.
- Temperature control through PLC.
- Allen-Bradley Programmable Automation Controller (PAC)
- Control panel with Allen-Bradley HMI.
- Machine is provided with twin reel holder for wrapper reels and facility to correct lateral position of wrapper.
- Temperature control through PLC. hence there is no need to maintain temperature controllers.
- Machine stops always in open condition of end sealing jaws .
- Arrangement given to adjust packet end sealing in synchronization with wrapper speed.
- Arrangement for mounting coding unit +positive wrapper feeding Arrangement.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction system on HMI.
- Change over parts for additional varieties of product. (optional)
- Automatic wrapper splicing arrangement. (optional)
|260 mm/355 mm|
|Product details Mini (mm)
|Length 45 400
Width 20 200
Height 10 70
|1000 kg approx