- This Machine is for packing biscuits on edge in pillow pack.
- The biscuits are fed in twin chute feeding magazines. The biscuit slugs are formed by slug separation system for biscuits standing on edge.
- This machine are with inbuilt system for gusseting pack ends.
- Wrapper driven by servo motor for ease in packet length change on HMI
- Servo motor and ball screw mechanism for feeding system for ease in stack length variation adjustment online.
- New Infeed design provides quiet operation and reduces maintenance cost.
- Ease in cleaning.
- Product contact part of food grade quality standard.
- Trays are provided in machine for easy removal of biscuit crumbs.
- Hassle free change over.
- User friendly HMI operation.
- Product selection from HMI (different No Mechanical adjustment required for stack length)
- Accurate packet length adjustment on HMI.
- Auto Print mark correction by servo motor and manual print mark correction.
- Temperature control through PLC.
- Allen-Bradley Programmable Automation Controller (PAC)
- Control panel with Allen-Bradley HMI.
- Machine is provided with twin reel holder for wrapper reels and facility to correct lateral position of wrapper.
- Temperature control through PLC. hence there is no need to maintain temperature controllers.
- Machine stops always in open condition of end sealing jaws.
- Arrangement given to adjust packet end sealing in synchronization with wrapper speed.
- Arrangement for mounting coding unit +positive wrapperfeeding arrangement.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction system on HMI.
- Change over parts for additional varieties of product.(optional)
- Automatic wrapper splicing arrangement. (optional)
|Cut-off length||120 to 250 mm|
|Reel width||280 mm|
|Weight||1500 kg approx|