- This machine is for packing pre-wraped biscuit packs for distribution.
- This machine is provided with system so that biscuit packets are transferred directly from slug wrap machine in to secondary pack machine.
- Presently this machine is used for packing 5×2 / 6×2 packs in a pillow pack.
- Product contact part of food grade quality
- Ease in cleaning
- Product contact part of food grade quality standard
- Hassle free change over.
- User friendly HMI operation
- Product selection from HMI (different No mechanical adjustment required for stack length)
- Accurate packet length adjustment on HMI.
- Auto print mark correction by servo motor and manual print mark correction Temperature control through PLC.
- Allen-Bradley programmable Automation Controller (PAC)
- Control panel with Allen-Bradley HMI
- Machine is provided with twin reel holder for wrapper reels and facility to correct lateral position of wrapper.
- Temperature control through PLC. hence there is no need to maintain temperature controllers.
- Machine stops always in open condition of end sealing jaws.
- Arrangement given to adjust packet end sealing in synchronization with wrapper speed.
- Arrangement for mounting coding unit +positive wrapper feeding arrangement.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction system on HMI.
- Change over parts for additional varieties of product. (optional)
|Reel width||800 mm/1000mm|
|Number of row / Packed||2 ROW|
|Weight||2000 kg approx|