- This machine is for packing biscuits on-edge in multiple rows of biscuits, cookies,rusk, etc.
- The biscuits are fed in magazine and biscuits lugs are separated by auto feeder for formation of multiple rows.
- Machine can also be equipped with rowcollation system.
- Wrapper driven by servo motor for ease-in packet length change on HMI.
- Auto feeder for feeding multiple rows of biscuits.
- Collation system for multiple rows of biscuits.
- Ease in cleaning.
- Product contact part of food grade quality standard.
- User-friendly HMI operation
- Packet length adjustment from HMI
- Auto print correction system and print mark correction by HMI.
- Temperature control through PLC.
- Allen-Bradley programmable Automation Controller (PAC)
- Control panel with Allen-Bradley HMI.
- Machine is provided with twin reel holder for wrapper reels and facility to correct lateral position of wrapper.
- Temperature control through PLC. Hence there is no need to maintain temperature controllers.
- Machine stops always in open condition of end sealing jaws.
- Arrangement given to adjust packet end sealing in synchronization with wrapper speed.
- Arrangement for mounting coding unit +positive wrapper feeding arrangement.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction system on HMI.
- Change over parts for additional varieties of product (optional).
- Automatic wrapper splicing arrangement (optional).
|Cut-off length||120 to 355mm|
|Reel width||500 mm|
|Number of row / Packed||2 Rows to 4 Rows / 5 Rows OPT|
|Weight||1500 kg approx|