- This machine is for packing biscuits in piles in pillow pack.
- The biscuits are fed in two magazines provided on Infeed.
- Biscuits in piles are carried away by Infeed lugs are over-wrapped by film at forming box.
- Wrapper driven by servo motor for ease in packet length change on HMI.
- Infeed design such that biscuits crumbs does not fall on roller chain.
- Ease in cleaning.
- Product contact part of food grade quality standard.
- Trays are provided in machine for easy removal of biscuit crumbs.
- User-friendly HMI operation packet length adjustment from HMI Auto print correction system and print mark correction by HMI.
- Temperature control through PLC.
- Allen-Bradley/Schneider programmable
- Automation Controller (PAC)
- Control panel with color touch screen HMI.
- Machine is provided with twin reel holder for wrapper reels and facility to correct lateral position of wrapper.
- Temperature control through PLC. hence there is no need to maintain temperature controllers.
- Machine stops always in open condition of end sealing jaws.
- Arrangement given to adjust packet end sealing in synchronization with wrapper speed.
- Arrangement for mounting coding unit +positive wrapper feeding arrangement.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction system on HMI.
- Change over parts for additional varieties of product. (optional)
- Automatic wrapper splicing arrangement. (optional)
|Cut-off length||85 to 260 mm|
|Reel width||280 mm / 420 mm|
|Product details Mini’ (ninn)
|Weight||1250 kg approx|